1. For the Crispbread: Heat the oven to 400°F. Put the grains, seeds, almond and flax flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl, and add the water and oil. Stir everything together – the dough should be slightly sticky.
2. Roll out the dough between two pieces of wax paper until about ¼ of an inch thick. Remove the top piece of paper and cut out round crisp breads about 3 inches in diameter. Place them on a baking sheet with paper. Brush with egg and sprinkle with some poppy seeds or sesame seeds.
3. Bake the crispbreads at 350°F (fan setting) for about 18-20 minutes – keep an eye on the crispbreads during baking. Keep the crispbreads in a tightly closed container.
4. If you want extra flavor, simply add a bit of dried herbs such as oregano or rosemary to the dough.
5. For the Tomato tapenade: Blend everything together into a smooth paste, and season to taste. It is important that the oil from the tomatoes is also added, otherwise the tapenade will be too dry. Store in a clean jar in the refrigerator.
6. For the Pesto: Blend all the ingredients – add more or less oil depending on the desired consistency. Season with salt. Store in a clean jar in the refrigerator.