1. Cook potato gnocchi following packet instructions. Drain and reserve.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly to prevent burning. Add mushroom and continue cooking until tender. Add spinach, mix and cook until wilted, about 2 -3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add butter and heavy cream to skillet. Stir until butter is melted. Add Parmesan, Mascarpone and ½ cup of Castello® Havarti Wild Garlic. Stir and let cook for about 3 - 5 minutes, or until all cheeses are melted and incorporated.
4. Add gnocchi to skillet and mix gently until well coated through, about 30 seconds.
5. Sprinkle with remaining Havarti wild garlic cheese on top and place skillet under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese melts and start slightly browning.