1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. For the Dough: In a mixing bowl, add in the butter and cream cheese. Mix until combined.
3. Add in the brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix until incorporated.
4. Add in the flour and mix until just incorporated.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and let chill for 30 - 45 minutes.
6. In a mini cupcake pan, add about 1 tablespoon of dough into each cavity.
7. Press the dough into the cavity and remove any excess by running a cake spatula along the top.
8. I would place the off-set cake spatula in the center of the dough and remove one half then repeat to the other half.
9. For the Filling: In a mixing bowl, add in the melted butter and brown sugar. Use a whisk, and whisk until combined.
10. Add in the corn syrup, vanilla extract, salt and beaten eggs. Whisk until completely incorporated.
11. Stir in pecans.
12. Slice the Havarti into ¼ inch cubes. Place two in the bottom of each dough cup.
13. Fill the cup the rest of the way with the pecan filling. Repeat with all cups.
14. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 20 - 25 minutes. The tops should have a crusty top and the if any cheese is peaking out it will be slightly browned.