1. For the Chicken salad: Heat a grill pan until nice and hot – about 4 min. over high heat. Sear the chicken fillets for about 1 min. on each side. Then reduce to medium heat, and cook for approx. 10 min. – turning occasionally.
2. Shred the cooked chicken using 2 forks and sprinkle with salt – if the chicken isn’t cooked through, you can give the shredded meat another 1-2 min. in the grill pan.
3. For the Garlic bread: Cut the pitas in half and stuff them with approx. 4½ ounces of the cheese. Place the pitas on a baking sheet lined with parchment and bake for approx. 5 min. at 425°F.
4. Remove from the oven and rub each pita with garlic. Sprinkle the pitas with the rest of the cheese, salt and pepper and bake for another 5 min. at 425°F.
5. Cut the beans into small pieces. Combine the onions, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, sugar and salt in a bowl.
6. Add the beans, lettuce leaves and shredded chicken and mix until everything is coated in dressing, then arrange in 4 bowls. Serve the chicken salad with the warm garlic-cheesy bread.