1. Preheat the oven to 425-450° F. Cut a piece of baking paper the same size as a large baking sheet.
2. Put the Greek yogurt into a mixing bowl. Add the flour to the mixing bowl and stir together.
3. Crumble about ¼ of the Castello® Traditional Danish Blue Cheese into the mixture and knead to a firm dough.
4. Roll the dough out into a large circle or oval shape on the baking paper, aim for around 12 x 16 inches.
5. Transfer the paper to the baking sheet and top with 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce, then use the back of a spoon to spread it around, pushing it outwards to create a slightly thicker crust in the dough.
6. Shred the poached chicken breast and mix it with the remaining 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce.
7. Arrange the sautéed spinach on top of the pizza, followed by the BBQ chicken and then the sliced red onion. Crumble the remaining ¾ of Castello® Traditional Danish Blue on top. Brush the crust with olive oil and drizzle a tablespoon or so over the toppings.
8. Bake for 10 minutes, turning halfway, until the dough has risen and the cheese is bubbling. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.