1. Avocado aioli with sambal oelek: Wrap the garlic in aluminum foil and bake at 400°F for 25 minutes, or until tender. Squeeze out the soft garlic cloves into a food processor. Add the avocado, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of the crème fraîche to the garlic. Blend until smooth.
2. Carefully stir the mixture into mayonnaise, along with the sambal oelek and chopped coriander. Season to taste with salt and ground pepper.
3. Refrigerate until ready to use. Serve the aioli with grilled burgers, such as beef or chicken.
1. Bloody mary ketchup: Combine ketchup with the grated horseradish, chopped celery and Tabasco to taste, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt.
2. Let the dressing stand for a couple of hours before serving. Tastes great with grilled beef or pork.
1. Chimichurri sauce: Add the flat-leaf parsley, oregano, garlic and chili flakes to a food processor and give it a whiz. Add the olive oil, lime juice and red wine vinegar and quickly blend into a dressing.
2. Excellent with grilled meats like steak or burgers.
1. Mojo sauce with Cheddar: Rub bell peppers with a little olive oil. Place in a roasting pan lined with aluminum foil with the skin side facing up. Broil on the top rack in the oven until the skin is blackened all over. Let the bell peppers cool in a sealed plastic bag. Peel off the skins and cut the bell peppers into smaller pieces.
2. Put the bell peppers, garlic, white wine vinegar, bread and cumin in a food processor. Blend while adding olive oil in a thin stream until the consistency is smooth. Stir grated Extra Mature Cheddar into the sauce, season to taste and serve.
3. Makes a tasty condiment for grilled burgers and roasted potatoes.
1. Tartar sauce with Double Crème White: Blend the Castello® Double Crème White and crème fraîche in a food processor until creamy.
2. Pour the mixture into a bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients for the sauce. Season to taste with fresh ground pepper. Excellent with grilled fish or chicken.