1. Arrange the tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers and onions in a serving dish.
2. Cut the cheese into 4 thick slices and add them to the dish.
3. Drizzle the cheese with a little oil and top with olives.
4. Brush the pitas with oil, sprinkle with oregano and salt and press slightly to make the seasoning stick.
5. Slice each pita into 5-6 strips and place on a baking sheet lined with tin foil.
6. Toast the pita strips in the middle of the oven on the grill setting – turn them over after about 2 min.
Arrange the warm, toasted pita strips on the Greek salad serving dish, garnish with oregano and serve – either as it is or as a side dish with grilled meat or fish.