1. Preheat the grill to high. Make 6 slices of ciabatta and place them on a baking sheet.
2. Grill ciabatta about 1-2 minutes on each side.
3. Remove from the oven.
4. In a small bowl mash avocado with a fork, add lemon juice and season with salt a pepper.
5. Spread the avocado on top of each toasted ciabatta.
6. Top with a few slices of peach and sprinkle with CCastello® Extra Mature Cheddar cheese.
7. Return to oven and grill until cheese is melted 3-4 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and sprinkle each ciabatta with walnuts and cress.