1. Using a hand mixer, beat the creme fraiche with the egg yolk and the rest of the ingredients for 1 min. Season to taste, cover and refrigerate until serving.
2. Heat a grill pan nice and hot. Cut the tenderloin into 8 equally thick medallions and press them slightly flat.
3. Cut the ham into 8 strips and place a strip around the edge of each steak. Season with salt and pepper and grill the steaks for approx. 8-10 min. until cooked through.
4. Combine all the ingredients for the bean salad except for the lettuce leaves. Season to taste and arrange the edamame and bean salad on a bed of baby lettuce leaves.
5. Serve the warm tenderloin medallions with edamame and bean salad, Bearnaise dip, warm grilled bread and lemon.
The tenderloin medallions can also be prepared on the barbecue or in an ordinary frying pan – the cooking times are about the same. If you use an ordinary frying pan, you can cook them in browned butter over medium-high heat.