1. Use a spoon to mix together butter and dijon mustard. Set aside. Thinly slice the Havarti cheese. Set aside.
2. Lightly flour your surface and roll the dough out into a large rectangle (approx 18" x 12") , then spread the surface with most of the mustard butter. Lay the ham slices across the top, spread the remaining dijon butter over ham and layer the Havarti cheese slices evenly across the dough. Top with chives.
3. Roll the dough from the long edge of the dough until you have a tight swirl. Use a serrated knife to slice - the dough should make 8 buns . Make indents with your knife before slicing to make sure your 8 buns are even.
4. Nestle the rolls into a rectangular baking dish, cover with a damp cloth and allow to rise for an hour.
5. Bake at 350*F for 20 minutes until considerably risen and golden. Remove from the oven and use a pastry brush to brush the honey over the surface. Return to the oven for 8-10 minutes until sticky and deeply golden.