1. Cut 8 equal-sized circles of puff pastry – it is easiest with a round cookie cutter.
2. Fill 2 of the circles with rose hip jam and Castello® Double Crème White.
3. Chop the nuts and fill 2 of the circles with dried fruit, nuts and Castello® Double Crème White.
4. Place a circle on top as a lid and press the edge with a fork.
5. Beat the egg slightly and brush it on the pastries.
6. Bake them in a preheated oven at 400°F (fan setting) for 10 minutes.
7. Cut a heart out of paper, put it on the pastries and sprinkle them with powdered sugar. When you remove the paper, there will be a beautiful heart.
8. Can be served with apple, strawberry and pear slices.