1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Heat some oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the red bell pepper and red onion, season generously with salt, and cook for about 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the veggies soften but still have a little crunch.
3. Add the chicken, frozen corn, black beans, chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin. Stir to combine and cook until everything is warmed through, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Roll out the pizza dough into a large, fairly thin rectangular shape and lay it flat on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
5. Place spoonfuls of filling in a line down the middle of the pizza dough (leaving a little gap at either end) and top with pickled jalapenos and shredded Castello® Havarti Jalapeno cheese. Feel free to use more cheese if desired.
6. Fold it like a burrito: bring the sides of the pizza dough together in the middle, overlapping to create a seal. Pinch both ends and sprinkle the top with Kosher salt.
7. Bake until the crust is cooked through and golden brown, about 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool slightly, cut into slices and serve with sliced avocado, salsa, and sour cream.