1. Combine the ground meat with the salt and pepper and roll into 16 meatballs.
2. Cut the prosciutto slices into 16 pieces and wrap a piece around each meatball.
3. Place the meatballs on a baking sheet lined with tin foil and bake on the top rack for approx. 10 min. at 400°F (conventional oven). Finish on the grill setting until the meatballs are slightly golden (1-2 min.).
4. For the parsley pesto: Chop all the ingredients in a mini-chopper.
5. Bring plenty of salted water to a boil in a large pot. Cook the spaghetti for approx. 9 min., then add the broccoli and cook for another 3 min. until the spaghetti and broccoli are just tender, but not too soft.
6. Add the oxheart cabbage to the boiling water, stir, then drain.
7. Combine the spaghetti and vegetables with the parsley pesto and place in a large serving dish. Top with the meatballs and sprinkle with cheese and freshly ground pepper. Serve immediately.