1. Place peppers on grate of grill and cook pepper until all skin is black
2. Remove from grill and run under cool water and remove charred skin from peppers
3. Remove stems and seeds from peppers and dice into 1/8-inch pieces.
4. Place ground beef in a mixing bowl and add chopped peppers, garlic powder and parsley and mix until combined.
5. Divide beef into 8 equal portions and patty out to 1/4-inch thick patties.
6. On top of 4 of the patties, add 2 ounces of the Castello® Saga cheese.
7. Top those burgers with the 4 remaining patties and press sides to seal all edges so cheese does not ooze out while grilling.
8. Grill burgers on grill over a medium/high heat for 6-8 minutes and turn burgers over for an additional 6-8 minutes. Do not press down on burgers.
9. When burgers are cooked to desired temperature, remove from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes before assembly.
10. Place burger on pretzel bun and top with your favorite toppings.