1. Sauté the onion and garlic in a skillet with butter until soft and fragrant.
2. Add the breakfast sausage and cook until no pink remains.
3. Move the mixture into a crock-pot. Add the chicken broth and diced tomatoes. Cook on high for 1 hour.
4. Stir in cream cheese until mixed and most lumps are gone.
5. Add spinach, mushroom and tortellini to the crock-pot. Cook on high for another 30 minutes or until the tortellini is heated all the way through.
6. Pour into a soup bowl and top with Castello® Havarti Creamy cheese.