1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, add the green onions and boil for 1 minute. Add the asparagus, snap peas and edamame. Boil for an additional 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, drain and rinse with cold water, then rinse again and set aside or refrigerate until ready to use.
3. For the Dijon vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients. Set aside until ready to use.
4. In a large bowl, combine the green vegetables and lettuce; drizzle with vinaigrette and toss.
5. Preheat the oven to broil.
6. Divide the cheese wedges equally among four ovenproof salad plates. Place the plates on a baking sheet and broil for 1 minute or until the cheese sets and begins to caramelize.
7. Top each plate with dressed salad. Add extra ground black pepper to taste.
A kitchen torch is an easy way to soften and caramelize the cheese in this recipe.