1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. In a bowl or Ziploc bag, mix the sweet potatoes with ¼ tsp of salt, and 1 tbsp of oil; arrange on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
3. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender. When done, remove from the baking sheet and let cool to touch.
4. While the potatoes are baking, prepare the quinoa by putting 1 cup broth and the quinoa in a medium-sized sauce pan. Bring to a boil; lower to a simmer, cover and cook for about 15 minutes, or until the broth has been absorbed. When done, remove from the sauce pan and set aside to cool.
5. Prepare the dressing; whisk the first four ingredients together in a bowl; add salt to taste.
6. Finally, toss the Havarti Cheese, cabbage, and kale together in a large bowl. Arrange on individual serving bowls or plates.
7. Serve topped with bacon pieces and ¼ cup quinoa, with dressing on the side.