1. Thaw the puff pastry until it's easy to work with. it should be cold, but rollable.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry to about a 16 by 12 inch rectangle. Top with a layer of ham slices, slightly overlapping, followed by a layer of turkey slices.
4. Spread the shredded Creamy Havarti cheese evenly overly the meats.
5. Starting on the long end of the rectangle, roll the puff pastry up into a log. Use a fork to whisk together the egg and the water in a small bowl.
6. Brush the log with the egg wash, then slice it into 14-16 rounds. Place the rounds on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, leaving at least an inch between each one.
7. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until cheese is melted and puff pastry is golden.
8. In a small bowl, stir together the raspberry and dijon. Serve the monte cristo bites warm with the raspberry dipping sauce.