1. For the thyme crackers: Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl (flours can be varied according to what you have in stock).
2. Add water and olive oil to the dry ingredients. Form the dough into a ball and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Roll out the dough thinly to about 1/2 centimeter thick. Cut the dough to your preferred cracker shape.
4. Brush with a little olive oil and bake the crackers in the oven at 400° F for about 15 to 20 minutes (can vary from oven to oven and depend on the type of flour). After baking and cooling, check that they are crisp - if not bake a little longer.
5. For the honey-roasted pecans: Toast the nuts lightly in a pan and spread with honey until all nuts are covered. Keep the honey-roasted pecans in a glass jar.
6. For the honey marinated figs: Quarter the figs. Stir honey with thyme and pour over the figs, letting the fruit marinate for at least 30 minutes before serving.