1. Preheat your grill to sear.
2. Prepare your patties while your grill is heating by forming into patty shape (do not season yet).
3. Place raw patties on baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
4. Once grill is ready, place patties on the grill to seer, flipping once to seer both sides.
5. Once seared, lower the temperature, add desired seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Cook for 15-20 minutes, flipping only one more time. Don't press down on them.
6. When the burgers have reached 160° F as measured by a meat thermometer, add cheese and allow to melt slightly before removing patties from the grill.
7. Meanwhile, lay out bacon on a foil-lined baking sheet and cook at 400° F for 20-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the bacon and how you like it cooked.
8. While everything is cooking, cook the eggs sunny side up, crack into a small skillet and cook over low until all the whites of the egg have firmed, about 5 minutes.
9. Make the hash browns by preheat two tablespoons of peanut or olive oil in large skillet.
10. Once the oil is hot, add hash browns, cooking several minutes on each side until cooked through.
11. Remove and place on a wire rack to drain and crisp.
12. Once all your ingredients are prepared, assemble the burger by placing several slices of blue cheese on the bottom bun, then hash browns, the burger patty, bacon and egg.