1. Crumble the Danish blue cheese in a bowl and add mayonnaise and crème fraiche.
2. Stir and add honey, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Defrost the wings unless they are fresh.
4. Cook by either deep frying (175°C) for 4-5 minutes or in a hot oven (200°C) for about 10-14 minutes.
5. Place the warm wings in a bowl and stir with barbeque sauce and a bit of hot sauce for an extra kick.
6. Allow all the chicken wings to be covered and glazed.
7. Finish with slices of spring onion.
8. Serve with Danish blue cheese dip and barbeque sauce.