1. Mix the lime zest, juice, sugar, water and chili together and bring them to a boil in a saucepan.
2. Cook over medium heat for about 5 min. or until there is approximately 1 dl. of syrup left.
3. Sift the syrup in a bowl and set it in the fridge for about ½ hour.
4. Toast the chorizo sausage in a hot pan with a little oil until lightly crispy, grinding pepper over.
5. Arrange the warm sausage slices on plates with fresh pear and chili / lime syrup.
6. Sprinkle with cheese and fresh tarragon and a little green chili on top.
You can serve it with wholemeal bread, grissini sticks or small sweet pancakes.