1. Combine the cream and breadcrumbs and leave to soak for about 5 min.
2. Combine the minced chicken, salt and pepper with the cream mixture. Shape the meat mixture into approx. 24 little meatballs.
3. Melt the butter in a frying pan until golden, then cook the meatballs for approx. 5 min. – turning them occasionally.
4. Combine the red cabbage, crème fraîche, horseradish and dill. Add salt and pepper and refrigerate for about 15 min.Season to taste.
5. Heat the flatbread on the middle rack for approx. 2 min. at 200°C.
6. Layer some lettuce, meatballs, red cabbage salad and apple wedges on top of each flatbread. Roll them tightly and wrap each one in a piece of baking parchment. Serve immediately.