1. Grate the potato coarsely. Place it in a clean kitchen cloth and squeeze the excess moisture from the potato out through the cloth.
2. Place the grated potato into a bowl and season with freshly ground pepper and salt. Then divide the mass into roughly 4 equal spoonfuls.
3. Heat a cast iron pan with a tablespoon of butter and add your spoonfuls of grated potato to create 4 röstis, gently press the potato flat while frying and cook until golden and crispy on both sides.
4. Place the cooked rösti, on a serving plate, either stacked or in a single layer.
5. Top your rösti with slices of smoked salmon, slices of Castello Chives & Spring Onion Cream Cheese, fresh dill and lemon wedges.
6. Season with freshly ground pepper. And enjoy the beautiful savoury flavours on your plate!