1. Turn the oven on at 200°C
2. Spread the pizza bases with basil pesto and cover the whole base almost reaching the edges.
3. Add pancetta and cherry tomatoes.
4. Bake the pizza for approximately 8-10 minutes or until it is golden and crisp.
5. Take the pizza out of the oven and add a generous amount of Castello Tomato & Basil Cream Cheese slices.
6. Sprinkle with pine nuts, plenty of fresh rocket leaves and olive oil.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy the delicious flavour sensations of creamy, aromatic and crispy.