1. Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
2. Beat the egg and milk in a separate bowl, then add it to the flour mix.
3. Heat a non-stick pan and add some oil.
4. Use a large spoon to add 1 scoop of batter to the pan for each pancake.
5. Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side, until golden.
6. Once the scotch pancakes are ready, serve them with a few slices of Castello Pineapple & Almond Cream Cheese, strawberry, banana and coconut flakes. Top with a dash of maple syrup.
7. Enjoy the tropical flavours!