1. Preheat oven to 400ºF (205ºC).
2. For the Dip: In a medium bowl combine all dip ingredients; stir to combine, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. For the Frites: In a large bowl add eggs and beat until frothy, set aside.
4. In a medium bowl combine panko crumbs, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, thyme, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper; set aside.
5. Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
6. Dip vegetables in beaten egg and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
7. Place on baking sheet allowing a little space between each vegetable so they can get crunchy.
8. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese.
9. Bake for 15 minutes; remove from oven, let set for 5 minutes before serving.