1. Rinse the Padrón peppers and let the dry off.
2. Add the olive oil to a frying pan and make sure it is warm before adding the Padrón peppers.
3. Fry for 3-4 minutes and stir the peppers occasionally to make sure they fry evenly.
4. Season with salt, pepper and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
5. Cut slices of Castello® Creamy Havarti and place on a slice of toast with Serrano ham and Padrón peppers.
6. Finish with a few slices of Havarti and a slice of toast on top.
7. Remove the crust and place the sandwiches in a toaster or panini grill for 3-5 minutes until the toast is golden.
8. Cut the sandwiches diagonally and serve on a wooden board with fried Padrón peppers.
This tapas dish goes excellently with a glass of white wine. The salty and rich flavours and textures of this toasted sandwich would suggest a dry and crisp Riesling without too much sweetness or body.