1. Preheat your oven to 200°C.
2. Peel and core the pineapple. Cut in thin slices.
3. Cut the slider buns in half and place the bottom halves into a roasting pan or baking dish. Brush approximately half of the melted butter onto the bottom halves of the slider buns.
4. Top with ham, pineapple slices and the Castello® Havarti. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Place the top halves of the slider buns over the top and brush with the remaining melted butter.
6. Bake in the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes or until the Havarti has melted and the buns are a light golden brown colour. Serve immediately to happy guests!