1. Combine Castello® Traditional Danish Blue and Mascarpone, in a blender and pulse until well mixed.
2. Add plus 75 g of the nuts and pulse again to combine but do not chop nuts too finely.
3. Scoop out of the blender into a dish of your choice and sprinkle top with remaining nuts and chill for at least an hour.
4. Or have a piece of baking paper or foil on a work surface with the remaining nuts scattered in an oblong shape.
5. Scoop the pâté onto one end of the paper and roll up into a ‘drum’ shape allowing the chopped nuts to coat the sides.
6. Pat any remaining nuts at the ends and then chill for at least an hour before serving.
7. For an extra flavour add 1 tbsp brandy or port.