1. Place water in a medium sized pan with the butter and heat to boiling, remove from heat and quickly stir in the flour, beating well until it binds together.
2. Allow pan to cool slightly (you should be able to place your hands on the outside of the pan).
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the sugar, almonds and finally fold in the blueberries and Castello® Traditional Crumbled Danish Blue .
4. Heat sufficient oil in a deep pan to deep fry the fritters.
5. Drop large teaspoonfuls of the fritter mix into the hot oil (you will be able to cook 4-5 fritters at a time) and fry until they puff up and turn golden brown.
6. Remove with a slotted spoon and continue to cook off the remaining batter. Drain on paper towel and serve dusted with icing sugar if desired or with the blueberry sauce.
7. Sauce: While the fritters are cooking, place blueberries in a pan with sufficient water to cover and 2-3 tbsp.
8. caster sugar, bring to a boil and simmer until fruit is soft, stir in the remaining Castello® Traditional Crumbled Danish Blue and serve with the hot fritters.