1. Preheat oven to 375° F [190° C].
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
3. Heat the olive oil in a 10-inch [25 cm] skillet, with a heatproof handle, on medium heat.
4. Cook onion and red pepper until soft, about 3 minutes.
5. Add the sausage meat and cook to brown lightly, about 3-4 minutes.
6. Pour the egg mixture over the sausage mixture.
7. Cook the frittata until the edges start to get firm, about 4-5 minutes.
8. Sprinkle the Brie on top.
9. Transfer skillet to oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and frittata is firm.
10. Remove from oven and let stand for 2-3 minutes.
11. Loosen the frittata from the pan with a spatula and serve wedges right from skillet onto plates.
12. Serve with your favourite green salad and crusty bread.