1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion for 8-10 mins until softened and tender.
2. Add chilli, garlic and ginger to pan and cook for further 2 mins, then add the potatoes and fry for a further 3-4 mins.
3. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute, then add cauliflower, stirring to coat well and stir fry for 1-2 mins.
4. Stir in the coconut milk, bring to boil stirring all the while and then simmer, half covered for 20 – 25 mins until vegetables are tender and sauce thickened.
5. Stir through the cheese, broken into pieces and allow to melt, then add eggs serve scattered with fresh coriander and Naan breads and/or rice.