1. Preheat oven to 190°c.
2. Add the chickpeas to a sieve and separate the water.
3. Rinse the chickpeas thoroughly under cold water and then dry them in a tea towel.
4. Spread the chickpeas on baking tray lined with baking paper and bake them in the oven for about 45 minutes or until crisp.
5. Mix the chickpeas, while they are warm with oil, honey, cinnamon and cocoa - give them an additional 10 minutes in the oven.
6. Leave the chickpeas to cool and mix them with Castello® Traditional Danish Blue.