1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter until coarse lumps form. Add eggs and buttermilk and mix until well combined.
3. Stir in walnuts, apricots and Blue Cheese. Use your hands to knead the dough in the bowl until ingredients are mixed throughout.
4. Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and shape into an 8-inch round. Cut round into 8 even triangles. Transfer scones to a parchment paper lined baking sheet - At this point, you can freeze the scones for future use if preferred.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, until scones are golden brown. Some cheese may ooze out the sides. If baking scones from frozen, bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.