1. Wash the asparagus and cut off the ends. Cook in a pot with a small amount of salt and a little water for approx. 3 minutes until crunchy.
2. Clean the zucchini, wash and cut lengthwise into 12 very thin slices.
3. Remove the asparagus from the pot and rinse in cool water.
4. Cut the asparagus into halves or thirds, depending on length. Cut the zucchini slices in half lengthwise. Place the slices on top of each other, overlapping slightly. Wrap them around 4-6 asparagus pieces.
5. Place the little packages on individual ovenproof appetizer spoons.
6. Cut the Castello Blue into slices, top each asparagus package with a slice of cheese.
7. Bake au gratin under the hot oven grill for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the oven, allow to cool.
8. Sprinkle the appetizers with paprika and garnish with chervil.