1. Halve the apricots and sift powdered sugar on top. Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
2. In a pan, melt the butter, add the powdered sugar and flour and stir. Add the water and stir until smooth.
3. Spread spoonfuls of the dough in thin layers on a piece of baking parchment. Sprinkle walnuts on top and press them lightly into the dough. Bake for approx. 8-10 minutes at 350°F until the tuiles are golden.
4. Let the tuiles cool off a bit, then remove from the baking paper. While they are still warm, gently mold into a curved shape by placing on a rolling pin.
5. Allow the tuiles to cool completely and store in a sealed container.
6. Serve the tuiles in small glasses or bowls with the baked apricots topped with crumbled Castello Traditional Danish Blue. Garnish with lemon verbena or mint.