1. In a blender, place 3 ounces blackberries and 3 ounces blueberries, along with chardonnay, red wine vinegar, honey, salt and 1/3 cup olive oil. Blend until emulsified, about a minute.
2. Pass the dressing through a sieve to remove the seeds and set aside. The dressing can be made a day in advance, keeping it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It should keep at least 3-5 days.
3. Heat remaining tablespoon olive oil in a small pan over medium heat. Add sliced shallots and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes.
4. Assemble the salad by tossing the greens in a large bowl with about 1/3 cup of dressing.
5. Divide the greens between four bowls. Top with the shallots, remaining blackberries and blueberries, caramelized walnuts and Havarti cheese.
6. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle a little more dressing on top and serve with additional dressing on the side.