1. To bake potatoes: Heat oven to 350° F. Rub potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt. Place directly onto center rack and bake for about 1 hour or until tender. Remove potatoes from oven and allow to cool enough to handle.
2. Once cooled, cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out the insides leaving a thin wall of potato so they are sturdy, taking care not to puncture the skins; place in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Heat the oven to 400° F. Place potato boats on a baking pan and bake for 8-10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, to the potato in the bowl, add Greek yogurt, butter, salt, garlic and onion powders. Mash until smooth (or use a hand mixer, but don't overmix). Gently fold in 3/4 of bacon (reserve some for crumbling on top and Castello® Danish Blue.
5. Scoop filling into each potato boat, dividing evenly among each one. Top each potato with reserved bacon and extra blue cheese.
6. Return to oven for another 15-20 minutes until heated through and the top just begins to brown. Serve hot.