1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Whisk together the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
3. Break up butter into small chunks with your fingers and work into flour mixture, breaking up the pieces even further. This will take a couple minutes. The biggest piece of butter should be the size of a small pea.
4. Once the butter is incorporated, add Castello® Extra Creamy Danish Blue cheese
5. Mix in fresh rosemary.
6. Pour milk into the flour mixtures and mix until fully incorporated.
7. With flour covered hands and a flour covered work surface, knead dough for a minute or so, until it doesn't stick to your hand. Pat dough down to anywhere from 3/4" to 1 1/4" thick.
8. Using a biscuit cutter coated in flour, press down firmly through the dough and lift straight up. Be careful to not twist the cutter.
9. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Enjoy warm with butter or honey.