1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Slice crusted bread about 1/2-inch thick. Drizzle 4 slices with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and top with flaky salt. Place bread slices in oven for 4-6 minutes until golden and toasted. Remove from the oven and spread with cheese.
3. While the bread is toasting, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Take the peaches and score an X on the bottom.
4. Once the water has come to a boil, drop peaches into the water. Leave for 1-3 minutes. Begin checking at 1 minute to see if the skin is beginning to peel back from where you scored the X. Once this begins, remove the peaches from the boiling water and set-aside until cool.
5. In a medium-size bowl, combine the 4 tablespoons of oil, lemon juice and honey, and season with salt and pepper. Once the peaches are cool, remove the peel and cut the peaches into wedges. Add the peach wedges into the bowl of honey lemon juice and toss together.
6. Using a slotted spoon, place the peach on top of the blue cheese toast. Toss fresh greens into the leftover honey lemon juice and then top the peaches with the greens. Season with freshly ground pepper and flaky salt. If needed, add a teaspoon of juice over top of each toast and serve.