1. For the dressing: In a bowl, whisk all ingredients together until blended. Store in airtight container until ready to use.
2. For the buffalo chicken bites: Cut chicken breast into 1-1 1/2 inch cubes. Season with salt, pepper and oregano. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss to coat.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken pieces, ensuring there is some space in between each one.
4. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until no longer pink, the outside turns golden and thermometer registers 165°F. Transfer chicken to a plate, lined with paper towel.
5. Wipe grease off the pan and melt butter. Add hot sauce and stir to combine. Toss chicken in the prepared sauce.
6. For the salad: In a large bowl, add lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, blue cheese and buffalo chicken bites. Pour dressing on top and toss to combine.