1. For the Blue Cheese Slaw: Whisk all of the ingredients, except for the celery, together in a large bowl.
2. Cut the celery on the diagonal in 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch thick pieces. Then drop all the celery into the bowl and stir to combine.
3. Place bowl into the refrigerator until you're ready to use it.
4. For the Buffalo Sauce: Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine.
5. Set aside until needed.
6. For the Chicken Burgers: Add all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix everything together thoroughly.
7. Divide mixture into quarters and form into uniformly shaped patties.
8. If cooking in a frying pan, add a bit of oil and cook on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes per side.
9. If cooking on a grill, cook for about 5 minutes per side (depending on how hot your grill is).
10. To put it all together, place any lettuce you want on the bottom bun. Sauce the chicken patty, with the Buffalo sauce by brushing a covered sauce brush on both sides and place onto the lettuce.
11. Now spoon the blue cheese slaw on top of the patty and top with a bun.