1. Place flatbreads directly on middle oven rack and heat to 400° F.
2. In a small saucepan, bring the pepper sauce and butter to a low boil. Reduce heat and gently simmer, stirring often, until slightly thick, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mash Castello® Traditional Danish Blue cheese with a fork until crumbly. Stir in mayonnaise until slightly smooth.
4. Whisk in vinegar until evenly combined. Then whisk in water until sauce drizzles off of a spoon. You may need to add a bit more water. Season with pepper
5. Add the chickpeas to the buffalo sauce and stir to evenly coat.
6. To serve, evenly distribute the chickpeas onto the flatbreads, topping with the extra buffalo sauce. Add the cucumber and celery. Drizzle with a zigzag of blue cheese drizzle, adding more if needed.
Reserve any remaining blue cheese drizzle for another use.