1. Grate the carrots and drain in a cloth (there should be 200g after the juice has been drained off).
2. Combine the oatmeal and flour.
3. Grate the Castello® Mature Cheddar.
4. Combine all the ingredients and form into a solid mass.
5. Roll out between two pieces of baking parchment.
6. Pre-bake at 200°C for approx. 15-20 min.
7. For the Sauce: Finley chop the oregano with some salt and combine with the remaining ingredients.
8. For the Pizza toppings: Rinse the portobello mushrooms and sauté in a pan with a little butter.
9. Cover the pizza with all the ingredients except the carrot and bake for approx. 5-7 min. until the cheese has melted.
10. Top with fresh carrot shavings and fresh basil.
There is nothing like a glass of something you like, with a plate of something you love. Pairing your meal with something that complements its flavours boosts the entire experience to a completely new level. Whether you like beer or wine, you should always try to cater to the flavours of your dish through contrasts and complementing flavours. Also, be sure to note the strength of your drink, as some wines or beers might either be too strong or too mild for your dish. Ultimately however, choosing what you want to drink with your dish is up to you, but taking note of both your dish and drink is an easy way of making everything taste better!