1. Shape 4 burgers so they are ⅔ of an inch larger than the buns. The burgers should not be too thick to make the sandwich easier to eat.
2. Prepare the lettuce, slice the tomato, cheese and pickles. Mix the mustard, ketchup and mayonnaise as a sauce.
3. Heat the grill or frying pan. Cook the chorizo until crispy.
4. Cook the burgers 2-3 minutes on each side. After the patties have been turned over for the first time, place two slices of Double Crème Blue on each and cover for 2-3 minutes, if possible.
5. Slice the buns in half and toast them (so the sauce doesn’t soak in so much).
6. Spread sauce on the buns, top with lettuce, pickles and a patty, followed by chorizo, tomato and the top of the bun.
You can press the burger down gently to make it easier to eat with your hands!