1. Gently melt the chocolate and Crumbled Blue cheese in the top of a double boiler.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the egg yolks with sugar to a light airy, approximately 5 minutes.
3. In a separate medium bowl, beat the egg whites to a soft peak. In a third bowl, whip the cream to a soft peak. Fold the blue cheese mixture into the egg yolk mixture, then gently fold in the whipped cream followed by the egg whites.
4. Pour into 8 individual dessert dishes; top with diced mango and serve with Mango Sorbet if desired.
5. Mango Sorbet: 1 cup water 2¼ cups granulated sugar ½ cup liquid glucose or white corn syrup 2 pints mango juice 3 tbsp lemon juice
6. In a large saucepan, boil the water, sugar and glucose until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Add the mango and lemon juice. Transfer to a container, cover and freeze overnight.
7. Cut the sorbet into smaller pieces and place in a food processor fitted with a chopping blade. Pulse until light and creamy. Transfer to a container, cover and refreeze for 1- 2 hours.
To serve the sorbet use a warm spoon.