- 300g Castello Aged Havarti
- 0.5 dl white wine
- 1 good handful of fresh tarragon
- 2 tsp paprika
Fondue with Havarti, white wine and tarragon
1. Place the wine in a saucepan and warm it up to just below the boiling point.
2. Grate the cheese and place in the pan a bit of time. Let the cheese melt before adding more cheese – that way you avoid lumps.
3. When all the cheese has melted, add chopped tarragon and paprika.
4. Put the cheese in a warm bowl and seve with Chorizo, pears, apples, tomatoes and baguette. Or any other of your favorite ingredients.