1. Clean the carrots thoroughly and cut them in half.
2. Brush with oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill the carrots on a hot grill until they have taken a bit of color. The goal is more the taste of barbecue than that they are completely cooked, so they should still have some bite.
4. Place them on a dish, let them cool a bit before topping with crumbled Danablu on top.
5. Combine the vinaigrette ingredients. Make sure that it has a hint of sourness as a contrast to the sweet carrots and the salty cheese.
6. Add the vinaigrette and fresh chervil just before serving.