1. Preheat the grill to high.
2. Divide pizza dough into 2 balls. On a floured surface, roll the dough into a circle.
3. Once the grill is hot, carefully rub the rolled-out pizza dough with olive oil.
4. Transfer the pizza dough to the grill. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly charred.
5. Flip and drizzle the dough lightly with more olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.
6. Add the chopped basil, then sprinkle the cheddar cheese and blue cheese evenly over the dough. Cover the grill and cook another 3 to 4 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
7. Remove from the grill and place on a serving board.
8. Layer the fresh tomatoes over the cheese. Sprinkle the tomatoes lightly with salt and pepper.
9. Add the prosciutto, figs, arugula and a handful of fresh basil. Drizzle the pizza with honey and balsamic.